Saturday, January 08, 2011

Youtube Saturday 8-1-2011: a selection

Once again it has been a week where I heard too many great tracks to keep it down to one. A couple of songs I've heard longer ago. This week it's simply 7 tracks I found on 22tracks.com
It goes from spacy pop to house to rock to relax music.

Creep ft Romy Madley Croft - Days : it's the weather that gets me down.


Enormous extinct dinosaurs - Household goods: (not only for the name of the band).


Tracey Thorn - Sister winter: Originally a Sufjan Stevens song (check his stuff out too!)


JJ - Still
Is Dre's Detox really coming in 1,5 month's time?@ I don't know, but the instrumental from Still Dre fits strangely.


If you like 'Pelican', you might also really like this. pure instrumental rock. If you don't know Pelican..check them out too.
Jesu - Christmas : I know it's not christmas anymore.


Wishing wars - Swim : just because it's dreamy.


Go back to the zoo - Fuck you : great Dutch band, English text, so no excuses checking them.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Maarten said...

Lol, "Enormous extinct dinosaurs"!
Haha

14 March 2011 at 15:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home