Saturday, February 12, 2011

Youtube Saturday: grime & something different

Again, 'stolen' from 22tracks, but I liked them. Dubstep/grime isn't my normal cup of tea, but I'm warming up to it. Btw, the 'video's' are boring this time...

S-X - 9.37 AM

I think someone could easily put a rap on this (if it hasn't been done already - since it explicitly says instrumental). I always wonder how they get these kind of titles though. Probably just looked at their watch when they finished the track.

Spooky - Spartan

I know that almost everything with these lines from '300' will sound awesome and that parts of the mix aren't all thát original, but I really liked this mix.

Skream & Example - You shoot yourself in the foot again

A bit dramatic. It has a bit of a Dizzee Rascal sound to it.

And something completely different: Kaizers orchestra - Din Kjole Lukter Bensin, Mor

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pranavam Ravikumar said...

Nice!

25 February 2011 at 12:10  
Blogger Deepak Gopy said...

Hi Aryan :)
Guten abend.
Thanks a lot for the info.Being a very religious person,I really wish to visit that temple(If god wishes)
How are you? How is life going?

28 February 2011 at 19:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home