Monday, March 07, 2011

Another 'comic' and more books and some prankcalling on the side

Well, actually a Graphic Novell.
I bought Tolstoj's War & peace in Graphic Novell form. The text on the back has the best argument saying not everybody has the time to struggle through the entire 1500 pages of the original work. Maybe in time I will try and give that a go, but for now I'll give the graphic novell a go. Here's the Dutch version as I bought that one of course:

I've had my birthday little under 2 weeks ago and that's where I got some books and I went on a bookshopping spree with the bookvouchers I got. So I've got/bought the last 2 books from the Sookie Stackhouse series and also got (as asked):
which is the basis for the tv-series The Unit which I watched through (all 4 seasons) in about a month or less. That should leave me with plenty to read for the next couple of months.

In other news Dan & Lee have made it a habit of prankcalling me while recording their podcast. Under the cover of technical difficulties or just to talk about running fridges *silly people, I know*. Today Dan even tried to impersonate an Irish leprechaun promising me riches. I tried complaining at the English and Australian embassy, but they denied everything of course.
Anyways, the calls gave me a much needed laugh. Strange foreigners (that's what they are!).

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

How did you know it was us?

:P

7 March 2011 at 15:00  
Blogger Dan said...

I'll think you'll find it is YOU that's the foreigner!

7 March 2011 at 15:08  
Blogger Arjan said...

@ Lee: 'number recognition'Skype style :P

@ Dan: shush..you foreign person.

7 March 2011 at 15:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home