Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Bought a comic..

It's been a while since I bought a comic, but since I had some euro's left on a voucher I decided I'd spent it on this:
Translates as: Buck Danny and the night of the snake.

It's originally a Franco-Belgian comic, but I've got the Dutch translation (there are English ones too). I've read Buck's adventures years before and I still like them. It's basically "about a military flying ace and his two sidekicks serving (depending on the plots) in the United States Navy or the United States Air Force.(wikipedia)"

The great thing is that they go through a lot of trouble to make the story understandable for everyone by explaining everything that might need explanation and they at least try to keep their facts straight. Ánd the drawings of the aircraft are really good too!
If you haven't read any of it, you sure should try and give it a go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maarten said...

Nice. How old is it?

14 March 2011 at 15:31  
Blogger Arjan said...

From 2000 I think..
features f22 raptors.

15 March 2011 at 11:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home