Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trygon - Prime - Mawloc photo's

I worked on this model for aprox. 4 months before it was finished. Because I magnetized the heads and put the different tails on a pin you can easily switch between Trygon, Trygon Prime or Mawloc.

Trygon:
Trygon


Trygon Prime
Trygon Prime


Mawloc (I found out at the last moment that I had to reposition the talons to make the head fit)
Mawloc


Below is a close up of the base of the model.
I have also made a Trygon marker base where the Imperial Guard have repaired the propaganda add (a poster featured in the 3rd ed codex) that has been shattered here. The markerbase is finished except for the guard models themselves. I'll post it when it's done.

Trygon base


As for size comparison - it stands about 6"(15cm) tall.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger R dick A Septle2 said...

what's the aprox???

30 April 2011 at 19:22  
Blogger Arjan said...

aproximately as in I worked around 4 months on the model. Give or take a day or even a week, don't know when I started exactly (don't keep a log :) )

When I read the sentence now it almost sounds like a company or something.

1 May 2011 at 12:58  
Blogger R dick A Septle2 said...

hahaha nice !!!
Good Job!!
I like your model,mmm like Predator VS Alien Character Right???

4 May 2011 at 19:02  
Blogger Arjan said...

thanks!
It does have a nice set of mandibles :)

7 May 2011 at 20:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home