Saturday, March 23, 2013

Youtube saturday 23rd of March 2013

Subscribe to my Youtube saturday Spotify tracklist, it get's updated with the tracks below each week and I check back on a regular basis if I didn't find a track the first time.

Biting Elbows - Bad motherfucker
Youtube removed it for explicit content...what the hell is the explicit rating for if you don't use it :(


Biting Elbows - The stampede
I missed this one back in 2011...guess they made one of these cool vids before :)


Fever Ray - If I had a heart (Vikings theme!)
Vikings is awesome and so is it's theme.
Also...funny how last week's post also featured a song with this title :)


Lulu James - Closer
Pretty cool video and a great song.



30 seconds to Mars - Up in the air
Another lyric-video with a view on our globe.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home